Market your business to a CAPTIVE SENIOR audience
Meet 350 Potential Customers Celebration's 5th Annual Live, Laugh and Learn Event!
What is Live, Laugh and Learn?
Live, Laugh and Learn (LLL) is an interactive event for seniors in the Dallas, Texas area produced by Celebration Magazine and Celebration Marketing Group. Think of this event as our own little TED talks with a spin on marketing to your demographic and a little bit of fun!
This event begins with a continental breakfast in the morning with an opportunity for attendees to browse around the Celebration Advertising Partners vendor tables where you can meet and greet all 350 Celebration Magazine readers.
Enjoy our four guest speakers, introduce you and your company on stage in your 30-second commercial, network with other Celebration Advertising Partners, have lunch with our guests (Celebration Magazine subscribers) and get to know your potential clients.
Why you should attend Live, Laugh and Learn?
• 350+ Attendees – Celebration Magazine's readership – the people who see our ads!
• 6-foot vendor table – bring your own tablecloth and table decorations
• 30-second commercial – LIVE and ON STAGE in front of 350 attendees!
• Contact information provided on each attendee (name, address, email)
• Your company information on LLL marketing materials
• Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks included
• Upgrade your participation with more time on stage and custom
slides on the screen
How do I become an Advertising Partner?
• Contact Celebration Magazine at (469) 532-2622
• Our Advertising Partners benefit from a multiple touch point marketing approach which includes exposure to local seniors via printed bi-monthly direct mailed magazines (32,000 each issue), SEO website, Facebook, e-newsletters, dedicated emails and marketing events like Live, Laugh, Learn!
Fill out the form below and Celebration will contact you immediately!
Interested in Advertising and Marketing
with Celebration Magazine?
By purchasing tickets to events you consent to receiving reminder emails, important event updates, and other email communications related to the event.• Marketing Communications: You also consent to receiving email newsletters, emails about our other events, and other types of electronic marketing communications from Celebration Marketing Group and its Advertising Partners