Win a Cruise for Two from Celebration Senior Travel!
ATTEND CELEBRATION EVENTS TO WIN!
YOU GOTTA ATTEND TO WIN! Join Celebration Magazine for LIVE and IN-PERSON events for a chance to win a 7-Day CRUISE FOR TWO, with Celebration Senior Travel on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas.
This group cruise sails Sunday, November 13th and returns on Sunday, November 20th 2022. To be eligible for the drawing, participants MUST ATTEND TEN (10) IN-PERSON Celebration Events between May 14th, 2022 and October 1st, 2022.
All participants must SIGN IN upon arrival to each event. Participants must have their card punched, with our PRE-DETERMINED punches. All participants must attend three social events, two Out&Abouts, and five Celebration U events to quality to enter the drawing.
For more information, call 469-532-2622.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Allure of the Seas
November 13th - 20th, 2022
Honduras | Puerto Coasta Maya | Cozumel
Departs from Galveston | 3 Days at Sea
Allure of the Seas, an Oasis Class ship, is breathtaking, both in scale and ambition, yet it never feels overwhelming. The outdoor Boardwalk neighborhood was inspired by Coney Island, with shops, a carousel and the AquaTheater, and the foliage-filled Central Park has over 12,000 plants and trees.
Valet Parking at The SPOT
Continental Breakfast – Departure Day
Luxury Motorcoach to Galveston
Bus Driver Gratuities
7-Day Cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas
Taxes, Port Fees and Gratuities Included
All Meals Onboard Ship
Exclusive Cocktail Party
Celebration Staff Travels with You!
The Official Rules
ATTEND 10 Celebration In-Person Events for a chance to win THE GRAND PRIZE!
THE GRAND PRIZE – Trip for TWO, one cabin, double occupancy or ONE person, single occupancy on Celebration Senior Travel’s Allure of the Seas GROUP CRUISE, scheduled for Sunday, November 13th through Sunday, November 20, 2022.
The Grand Prize INCLUDES:
• 7-Day Cruise November 13th to 20th 2022
• Inside Cabin (Upgrade available for additional fee)
• Taxes, Port Fees
• All Meals and Entertainment Onboard Ship
• Ship Gratuities and Bus Driver Gratuities
• Celebration’s Exclusive Cocktail Party Onboard the Ship
• Valet Parking and Luggage Service
• RT Motorcoach from The SPOT to the Port of Galveston
• Mandatory Travel Insurance – Covers the cost of MEDICAL ONLY.
What is NOT INCLUDED:
• Shore Excursions or Tours
• Personal Spending Money
• ALL Onboard Expenses – Credit Card REQUIRED!
• Alcohol, Sodas, Specialty Drinks
To be eligible for a chance to win our GRAND PRIZE, the following rules will apply.
1. All participants MUST ATTEND 10 IN-PERSON, Celebration events, including: 3 Social Events, 2 Out&About’s, 5 Celebration U Events at The SPOT.
2. All participants MUST ATTEND the LIVE, RANDOM draw at The SPOT, on Thursday, October 6th at 2:00pm. Punch Cards will be collected at the event.
3. Your Punch Card must be punched with the PRE-DETERMINED shapes and each event dated, to be entered into the drawing.
4. Your card will be validated on Thursday, October 6th at the LIVE DRAW by a Celebration employee.
5. The winner and travel companions must be 45 years of age or older. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. The winner must travel with the Celebration Senior Travel group by Motorcoach from The SPOT, on Sunday, November 13, 2022, and return with the group on Sunday, November 20, 2022.
7. Celebration Senior Travel will purchase MEDICAL TRAVEL INSURANCE for the winner and guest.
8. The winner understands that the purchased travel insurance policy will not pay out in cash, in the event the winner or guest is not able to travel.
9. The winner may not purchase travel insurance on their own, file a claim and receive a check for the trip. Any proceeds from any unauthorized travel insurance claims must be paid to Celebration Senior Travel.
10. The GRAND PRIZE is NON-TRANSFERRABLE. If the winner cannot travel with Celebration Senior Travel on November 13th - 20th 2022, the trip will be forfeited, or another winner will be determined by Celebration Senior Travel.
11. Your PUNCH CARD must be filled out with your name, address, phone number, email address, and must be signed to be eligible to enter the drawing.